Forsythia Wool Area Rug, 9 x 12'
Ward + Gray is an interior design firm founded by Christie Ward and Staver Gray. Former designers for Soho House, today the pair specialize in bespoke spaces, designing everything from the tile, to the furniture and lighting.
Forsythia typically mean the first sign of spring, a joyous occasion after a New York winter. While spending countless days in upstate New York for the Wildflower Farms project, the designer's became enamored with Forsythia and the color they bring to the fields. The colors in this rug are inspired by the mustards and vibrant yellows found in the wild Forsythia.
- This item is not eligible for expedited shipping
- Composition: 100% Ghazni wool
- Designer color: Mustard, Light Blue, Teal
- Handmade in Pakistan
Product Code 984745
- This item measures 9 x 12'
- This item only ships within United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.