Tasman X Sherpa and Rubber Slides
Founded in 1978 by Australian native Brian Smith, Ugg's iconic styles were originally worn by surfers as a way to keep warm after early morning sessions. Transcending seasons and trends, today the label serves as a symbol of SoCal beach culture with its enduring designs that feel like a lasting hug.
An update to the classic 'Tasman' slipper, this iteration is made from lightweight rubber with a waterproof finish and soft sock-like sherpa lining. Slip on to run errands, garden, or just lounge around the house.
- Heel height measures approximately 40mm/ 1.6"; Platform height measures approximately 20mm/ 0.8"
- Composition: waterproof rubber
- Dry clean only
- Made in the United States of America
Product Code 942999
- This item only ships within United States of America
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.