18K Rose Gold Vermeil Multi-Stone Earrings
The Londoner continues her foray into eco-conscious jewelry and nature’s otherworldly wonders with exquisite creations inspired by the ocean’s sublime beauty. The assortment radiates a mystical glow with her signature lab-grown, sustainable gemstones.
A whimsical twist on a classic; inspired by the delicate beauty of butterfly wings, these stunning stud earrings feature laboratory-grown and created gemstones including two cushion-cut lilac amethysts of 10 carats each, in an intricate setting of 18k rose gold vermeil with 18k gold earring posts, with pavé-set white diamonds.
- Composition: 18K rose gold vermeil, laboratory-grown and created gemstones including amethysts of 10 carats each, white diamonds
- Closure: Pierced with 18k gold posts with butterfly back
- Color: Purple
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
- Made in the UK
Product Code 911516
- Length 1.5cm, width 1.1cm, depth 0.9cm
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Friday, Feb 17Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.