Silk-Cotton Sheer Shirt
The Byron Bay label made its return to Australian Fashion Week with a collection defined by subtle contrasts, adding blends of masculine and feminine as well as sheer and opaque textures to their signature retro-inflected minimalism. Committed to the environment, the brand uses responsibly sourced fabrics such as GOTS-certified linen and vegetable-dyed leather, which pays homage to the integrity of materials pertinent to '90s luxury.
Made of silk and cotton fabric, this sheer shirt has an easy relaxed fit with a wide collar. Take inspiration from the runway and wear under a blazer for a cool suiting look.
- Button fastening along front
- Composition: 44% silk, 56% cotton
- Dry clean
Product Code 914071
- Our model is 180cm/ 5'11" and wearing a size Small
- Fits true to size, our fit specialist recommends taking your normal size
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.