Medea Lace-Appliqued Cashmere-Wool Cardigan
Known for her love of femininity and sparkle, Alexandra O'Neill—a longtime Moda favorite—became a household name this year when she dressed First Lady Dr. Jill Biden for Inauguration Day. For Fall '21, the New York designer finally "gave in" to sweatpants but preserved the special, party-ready touches that define Markarian.
Knit from a sumptuous blend of cashmere and wool, this 'Medea' sweater has a slightly cropped silhouette appliqued with lace along the bust. Wear it solo or layered over a knit bra top.
- Button fastenings through front
- Composition: 95% cashmere, 5% wool
- Dry clean
- Made in the USA
Product Code 861779
- Model wears a sample size XS
- This style runs true to size
- We suggest taking your usual size
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.