Drusa Drape-Detailed Brocade One-Shoulder Midi Dress
Known for her love of femininity and sparkle, Alexandra O'Neill—a longtime Moda favorite—became a household name this year when she dressed First Lady Dr. Jill Biden for Inauguration Day. For Fall '21, the New York designer finally "gave in" to sweatpants but preserved the special, party-ready touches that define Markarian.
Made from an exquisite floral brocade, this 'Drusa' dress has a one-shoulder silhouette that angles towards the low-cut back where you'll find beautifully draped panels of satin. Accessorize with a pair of shoulder-grazing statement earrings.
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- Composition: 57% acetate, 22% polyester, 21% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in the USA
Product Code 861746
- Model wears a sample size US 0
- This style runs true to size
- We suggest taking your usual size
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.