Peruda God Top
No Johanna Ortiz collection is complete without manifold tributes to her Latin American heritage—and Pre-Fall explores the Andes mountains and the ancient Incan Empire that once resided there. Offsetting works of simplistic femininity are maximalist prints—in which signature renditions of local greenery mingle with ancient Incan and Peruvian iconography—as well as leather trims, Peruvian-inspired pompoms, and hand-embroidered straps.
The 'Peruda God' top features a stripe print circling it's relaxed, draping silhouette, with touches of tailoring - structured collar and deep v-neckline - adding bits of contrast in style. The sleeves can either flow freely or be tightened using a button fastening. Style with the matching skirt from the brand.
- Collared neckline, unlined
- Composition: 65% Viscose, 35% Silk
- Designer color: neutral
- Slip on
- Made in Colombia
Product Code 942341
- Our model is 175cm/ 5'9" and wearing a size US 2
- Fits true to size, our fit specialist recommends taking your normal size
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.