Marcilly Mohair-Blend Cardigan
- Please select a size
For Pre-Fall, Erdem Moralioglu’s moody romance looks to 20th century English writer and aristocrat Nancy Mitford’s rebellious high-low style. Hence the British designer’s signatures coolly offset by men’s shirting, baggy knits, and sou’wester rain hats.
Knit from a soft mohair-blend, this 'Marcilly' cardigan has a boxy silhouette with mismatching crystal-embellished buttons along the placket. Layer it over a collared shirt to mirror the brand styling.
- Button fastenings through front
- Composition: 70% mohair, 15% wool, 15% polyamide
- Dry clean
- Made in the UK
Product Code 855436
- Model wears a sample size Small
- This style runs true to size
- We suggest taking your usual size
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.