Jamie Ribbed Cotton-Blend Jersey Stirrup Pants
When Italian street style stars and designers Giorgia Tordini and Gilda Ambrosio founded The Attico, the Italian brand tasked itself with “reinventing the very idea of opulence.”
The 'Jamie' pants from Resort '22 are made from soft, stretchy ribbed jersey into an ultra-high cut skinny fit with cross-over stirrups that mimic the label's logo. Tuck them into a pair of their signature 'Venus' pumps.
- Pull on
- Composition: 67% cotton, 26% nylon, 7% elastane
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Product Code 871884
- Our model is 180cm/ 5'11" and wearing an IT 38
- This item fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.