18K Rose Gold Vermeil Multi-Stone Earrings
The Londoner continues her foray into eco-conscious jewelry and nature’s otherworldly wonders with exquisite creations inspired by the ocean’s sublime beauty. The assortment radiates a mystical glow with her signature lab-grown, sustainable gemstones.
A stunning and playful pair of shoulder-dusting cocktail earrings with butterfly backs, hand-set with a dazzling graduation of 10 pear-cut, laboratory-grown and created lilac to lavender amethysts totalling 14.25 carats.
- Laboratory-grown and created gemstones
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 18k rose gold vermeil, 18k gold posts, laboratory-grown amethysts totaling 14.25 carats.
- Made in the UK
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email [Jules Smith] (mailto:email@example.com)
Product Code 934013
- Length: 9.5cm
- Width at widest point 1cm
- Weight: 10.95g per earring
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.