Sonic Editions works with some of the world's best photographers and picture archivists to produce limited edition gallery-quality prints that are hand-framed, numbered, and certified. Photographed by Stephen Ringer, this 'Sprezzatura' print of a woman posing on the Hotel Il Pellicano’s private jetty is from the Yolo collection curated by Yolanda Edwards, former Creative Director of Conde Nast Traveler and current founder of Yolo Journal.
Please note, 10% of the proceeds of all Yolo Collection sales will go to the Italy Segreta GoFundMe for Bergamo Hospital in Italy.
Product Code 826937
- Limited Edition
- Composition: C-type and Giclée prints on Fuji Crystal Archive Paper with archive-quality acid-free mounts and handmade solid wooden frames
- Photo by: Stephen Ringer
- Date: 07/10/2015
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Measurements: 20x20, inclusive of frame and mount
- Items will ship in two weeks
- Please note, 10% of the proceeds of all Yolo Collection sales will go to the Italy Segreta GoFundMe for Bergamo Hospital in Italy.
- Final Sale - Not Eligible for Return