- Fresia Diffuser
Considered the oldest pharmacy in the world, Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella was founded in 1221 as a Dominican friars convent when the friars were granted the use of Santa Maria Inter Vineas ("Holy Mary Among the Vines”) — a small church just outside the city walls where they cultivated a botanical garden of herbs and plants to craft medicines, ointments and balms.
The freshness of freesia flower is a lively match for every room of the house: its iconic Fresia becomes a unique and delicate ambient fragrance. Preserving all the iconic features of the Firenze 1221 editions, it comes with a golden cap, a monogrammed bottle and a finely engraved golden label. Fresia tells us the story of a South African native flower that meets rose, violet and musk in a fresh and clean tone.
- Top notes: Fresia Accord
- Middle notes: Violet, Cabbage Rose Absolute
- Base notes: Iris, Musk
- Composition: hexyl salycilate, benzyl salicylate, linalyl acetate, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, methyl cedryl ketone, citronellol, citrus aurantium dulcis oil terpeneless.
Made in Italy
How to use: When using the room fragrance diffuser for the first time, let the sticks soak in the fragrance for a few hours, then turn them over to begin diffusing the fragrance. You can repeat this action several times to reactivate the fragrance diffusion.
Product Code 934918
8.4 fl oz
- This item only ships within United States of America
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Tuesday, Jun 13Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.