Large Ernesto Candle
Founded in 1643, on the threshold of the reign of Louis XIV, Cire Trudon is the oldest Candlemaker in the world still active today.
In a hotel of Havana, under the fixed sun of the Revolution, the fierce and partisan overtones of leather and tobacco meddle with the paneling’s waxen silence. In the cool dimness, fawn grimaces shimmer along with the smoke of cigars and the barrels of guns.
- 3kg/ 105oz
- Scent: Leather, Tobacco
- Burn time: more than 300 hours
- Composition: mouth-blown glass vessel, vegetal wax, cotton wick
Made in France
Head Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Rhum
- Heart Notes: Oak Wood, Clove, Labdanum, Patchouli
- Base Notes: Tobacco, Amber, Leather, Moss
Product Code 934070
- Dimensions: Height 21,5cm, Diameter 18cm
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.