Scented Candle Melograno
Considered the oldest pharmacy in the world, Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella was founded in 1221 as a Dominican friars convent when the friars were granted the use of Santa Maria Inter Vineas ("Holy Mary Among the Vines”) — a small church just outside the city walls where they cultivated a botanical garden of herbs and plants to craft medicines, ointments and balms.
Scented candle with the notes of the Melograno fragrance — crisp citrus notes and floral notes are harmoniously mixed with woody notes and a powdery finish. All of its candles are manufactured in the Via Reginaldo Giuliani facility in Florence using the highest quality raw materials. Each candle features the Santa Maria Novella logo hand painted with gold.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Fresh Spices
- Middle notes: Pomegranate Chord, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notes: Oak moss, Labdanum, Patchouli, Musk
- Burn time: 130 hours
- Composition: paraffin blended with wax
- Made in Italy
Product Code 934906
19 oz, 2.9" X 5.9"
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.