Botanica Butterfly-Detailed Linen-Silk Mini Dress
From her hometown of Sydney, Australia, Nicky Zimmermann debuted a runway show bursting with flora that paid homage to the bush. The designer partnered with the National Library of Australia to bring the whimsical botanicals of Ellis Rowan (a trailblazing artist and explorer from the turn of the last century) to life on translucent fabrics brimming with intricate, feminine details.
From the 'Botanica' collection, this linen-silk dress is appropriately appliqued with butterflies along the puff-sleeves and bodice. Accessorize simply.
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- Designer color: pandanus
- Composition: 51% linen, 49% silk
- Dry clean
Product Code 839900
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- 0P = (US2 - Petite), 0 = (US4), 1 = (US6), 2 = (US8), 3 = (US10)
- Measurements in cm by size are below:
- 0P, 0, 1, 2, 3
- Bust= 82, 87, 92, 97, 102
- Waist= 65, 68, 73, 78, 83
- Length= 80, 85, 86, 88, 89
- Sleeve=71, 75, 76, 76, 77
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.