Scarpa 14K Yellow Gold Pearl, Diamond Earrings
Los Angeles-based White/Space designer Khadijah Fulton crafts modern fine jewelry that honors a conﬁdent, subtle interpretation of style — approachable yet distinct, with versatility and longevity at its core. Using recycled 14k yellow gold and conflict-free Kimberley process-certified diamonds by local artisans, her designs draw inspiration from mid-century architecture to ancient goldsmithing and minimalist art and sculpture.
These earrings are inspired by the work of Italian modernist architect and designer, Carlo Scarpa. At once static and in subtle motion, two overlapping circles are accented by a diamond-accented charm of three white pearls that swing from the center.
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: recycled 14k yellow gold, freshwater pearls, 0.04ct white diamonds VS clarity, G-H color
- Made in the USA
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 955079
- Diamonds: 1.75mm
- Pearls: 6.5mm/ 3.5mm/ 2.5mm
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.