WIP Reversible Bomber
Josh Goot and Christine Centenera, the pair behind Wardrobe.NYC, have teamed up with Carhartt WIP (or work in progress) for their latest collection of wardrobe staples. A fusion of practical minimalism and functional design, the curated capsule sees Carhartt's rugged signatures through the lens of the celebrated design duo, resulting in elevated riffs on classic American workwear.
Insulated with an ethically sourced down, this hooded bomber jacket is cut from hardwearing rinsed Dearborn cotton canvas that will soften with time, developing a unique character. Reverse it to the diamond-quilted interior for added versatility.
- Zip fastening through front
- Composition: 100% cotton; Lining: 100% nylon; Padding: 100% polyester; Ribbing: 85% polyester, 15% spandex.
- Machine wash
Product Code 869307
- Our model is 181cm / 5'11.5" and wearing a size Small
- This item fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a site credit. Learn more.