Archival-Patterned Jacquard Midi Dress
Made in collaboration with Dua Lipa, Versace's 'La Vacanza' collection was presented at sunset in a villa perched atop the hills surrounding the Cannes bay. The hotly covered collection proposes styles for the High Summer season with Versace best-ofs seen through an accessible, cool lens only the British-Albanian pop star can conceive.
Featuring a jacquard pattern reimagined from the house's 1995 butterfly and ladybugs motif, this dress has an ultra-sexy mini silhouette with a cutout waist, flared skirt, padded cups and top-stitched 'nastro Gianni' satin trims. Mirror the runway styling and accessorize with lace-up sandals.
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- Composition: 100% viscose; Lining: 75% acetate, 25% silk; Trim: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Product Code 940551
- Our model is 178cm/ 5'10" and wearing a IT 38
- Fits true to size, our fit specialist recommends taking your normal size
- Designed for a slim fit
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.