Botticelli 14K Gold And Pearl Earrings
Named after the famed Italian Renaissance painter, Sophie Bille Brahe's 'Botticelli' 14-karat gold earrings are designed with pendants of clustered freshwater pearls. Their petite size allows this drop silhouette to be worn throughout the day without becoming cumbersome.
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 14K yellow gold, freshwater pearls
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 731998
- Earring measures 3.5x1 cm.
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable. Learn more.