In an homage to the house’s late founder, Julien Dossena pays tribute to Rabanne’s close bond with surrealist pioneer, Salvador Dalí. With the approval of the artist’s foundation, Dossena printed five iconic Dalí paintings—including “Sun-Table” (1935) and “The Rose” (1958)—onto extraordinary gowns with slit bodices, meant to resemble a slashed canvas, fastened back together with metal grommets.
Printed with Salvador Dali's 'Sun-Table', this long sleeve top has a slim-fitted silhouette and high neckline. Style as a set with the matching midi skirt.
- Slips on
- Composition: 87% Viscose, 13% Elastane
- Dry clean
Product Code 951942
- Our model is wearing a size FR 34
- Our model is 5'11" with a 31.5" bust, 23" waist, and 35" hip
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.