One-Shoulder Pineapple-Print Cotton Dress
Co-creative directors Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia deliver your much-needed dose of wearable optimism, with joyfully feminine designs that pay homage to the house’s legendary founder and set the tone for next year. The key motif? Pineapples — a symbol of warmth and hospitality and a favorite of Mr. de la Renta.
It's seen here on this statement-making one-shoulder dress made from stretch-cotton poplin. Note how the skirt sways so effortlessly. Add some matching white pumps.
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- Composition: 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Product Code 853374
- Model is wearing a sample size 2
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.