Sense and Sensibility Customizable Book Clutch
When Olympia Le-Tan comes to New York, the Paris-based designer makes sure to visit the famed Strand bookstore—it's the source of inspiration for the titles she turns to for her iconic trompe l'oeil book clutches. Exclusive to Moda Operandi, we are offering the unique opportunity to work with the designer’s team to customize their version of ‘Sense and Sensibility’ by Jane Austen. Change the background color or add a special message to the back for a loved one.
Disclaimer: Due to the special nature of this product, a Private Client Advisor will reach out to you following purchase to discuss next steps.
- Locket fastening at side
- Composition: 50% cotton, 25% wool, 20% brass, 5% silk thread
Made in Portugal
- You must confirm your purchase and pay any balance due, within 72 hours of placing your order.
- Price covers the costs of the experience/product only.
- Other than as expressly listed in the product description, customizations or modifications are at the discretion of Olympia Le-Tan and may be at additional cost.
- This item is Final Sale, and resales are prohibited.
- Please see our Terms & Conditions for other important terms and conditions that apply to the purchase of this Exceptional Product.
Product Code 851045
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable. Learn more.