Leather Penny Loafers
In the 1950s, loafers were part of the uniform worn by American college students. Opposed to wearing a uniform, students started inserting a penny in the slot on the leather strap, which originated the name "penny loafer." This timeless footwear synonymous with tradition is reimagined by Miu Miu in the Spring '23 collection. Wear them solo or with calf-length socks to mirror the runway styling.
- Heel measures approximately 45mm/ 1.75"
- Slip on
- Composition: kidskin leather
- Made in Italy
Product Code 934381
- This item only ships within United States of America
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.