Numa Brocade Cotton-Blend Midi Dress
- Please select a size
Known for her love of femininity and sparkle, Alexandra O'Neill—a longtime Moda favorite—became a household name this year when she dressed First Lady Dr. Jill Biden for Inauguration Day. For Fall '21, the New York designer finally "gave in" to sweatpants but preserved the special, party-ready touches that define Markarian.
Made from a cotton-blend floral brocade, this 'Numa' dress has a sweet and simple silhouette with a corseted bodice. Accessorize with kitten heel mules to match its ladylike feel.
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- Composition: 59% cotton, 32% acetate, 9% polyester
- Dry clean
- Made in the USA
Product Code 861773
- Model wears a sample size US 0
- This style runs true to size
- We suggest taking your usual size
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.