Stockard Printed Crepe Flare-Leg Pants
For Khaite's Spring '20 collection, designer Catherine Holstein traveled back to her grandmother's home in Woodstock, Vermont where she would spend cherished childhood summers during the '60s. Cut from lustrous crepe-back satin with an abstract floral print inspired by her time there, these 'Stockard' high-rise pants have a voluminous flared-leg silhouette that feels true to the era. They're finished with pin-tucked stitches that give them a polished feel.
- Button and concealed zip at front
- Composition: 60% viscose, 40% cupro
- Dry clean
Product Code 779380
- Model is wearing a sample size 2
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- Final Sale - Not Eligible for Return Learn more.