Amazonic Andes Leather Shirt
No Johanna Ortiz collection is complete without manifold tributes to her Latin American heritage—and Pre-Fall explores the Andes mountains and the ancient Incan Empire that once resided there. Offsetting works of simplistic femininity are maximalist prints—in which signature renditions of local greenery mingle with ancient Incan and Peruvian iconography—as well as leather trims, Peruvian-inspired pompoms, and hand-embroidered straps.
Fabricated entirely of cow leather, the 'Amazonic Andes' top features a structured collar, fitted cuffs, and a smooth, leather-paneled back. Style yours with a printed midi skirt and leather boots for a look inspired by the brand.
- Snap fastening along front
- Composition: 100% Cow Leather
- Designer color: Camel
- Dry clean
- Made in Colombia
Product Code 942369
- Our model is 175cm/ 5'9" and wearing a size US 2
- Fits true to size, our fit specialist recommends taking your normal size
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.