Saudade Lace-Trimmed Satin Mini Dress
Presented at the Palace of Versailles (the location of his first date with his now husband), Simon Porte Jacquemus' Fall '23 collection, titled "Le Chouchou" (or hair scrunchie), offered a playful interpretation of royal dressing. The show included references to one of the Palace's most well-known residents, Marie Antoinette, and her love for theatrics and the ballet, alongside nods to Princess Diana with ’80s-inspired puffy and ruched silhouettes that have become a brand signature.
A signature silhouette, the 'Saudade' features a draped silhouette made from lustrous satin with a lace-trimmed bodice and trademark bra ties at the open back. Accessorize with your favorite mini bag from the designer.
- From the Fall '23 collection
- Concealed zip fastening
- Composition: 96% viscose, 4% elastane
- Dry clean
- Made in France
Product Code 945482
- Our model is 176cm/ 5'9.5" and wearing a size FR 34
- Fits true to size, our fit specialist recommends taking your normal size
- Designed for a slim fit
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.