Plidao Cropped Stretch-Cotton Shirt
For his latest collection—titled “Le Raphia,” and shown on the outskirts of Paris in the suburban community of Le Bourget—Simon Porte Jacquemus takes inspiration from the tactility of raffia palm, channeling its raw, organic simplicity throughout. Alongside his statuesque and seductive silhouettes, the results elevate his signature tranquil romance to preternatural heights.
Cut from stretch cotton-poplin, this shirt features a relaxed fit that tapers towards the split cropped hem that's decorated with a gold ring. Wrap the signature drawstring ties around the waist.
- Button fastenings through front
- Composition: 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Dry clean
- Made in France
Product Code 922049
- Our model is 180cm/ 5'11" and wearing a size FR 34
- Fits true to size, our fit specialist recommends taking your normal size
- Designed for a slim fit
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a site credit. Learn more.