Azaka Cotton Maxi Skirt
2021 CFDA finalists Rebecca Henry and her daughter, Akua Shabaka are carving out a vital space in the industry for fashion born from the Black experience. Weaving stories culled from their heritage, the Spring '22 collection, titled "Salt Water," delivers sailor details, pussybows, and African deity prints—which, along with every fabric and piece, is made in-house in L.A.
- House of Aama original print
- Locally sourced from deadstock fabric in LA
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- Composition: 100% cotton sateen
- Dry clean
- Made in the USA
Product Code 890617
- Model is wearing a size US 4
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.