Jide Printed Cotton Midi Dress
Busayo Olupona founded her eponymous label upon the belief in the power of color to communicate the dynamism, personality and nuances of the individual. Using textiles as a bridge between the past and present, its fabrics are made entirely in-house using Adire — a traditional Yoruba dyeing technique that began in Southwest Nigeria at the turn of the 20th century.
A fine example, the 'Jide' dress is crafted from pure cotton with a stunning hand-applied dotted motif, a ruffled bodice, and thigh-baring front slit. Try styling yours with a wide leather waist belt to define your frame.
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- Composition: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Product Code 911164
- Our model is wearing a size Small
- This item fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.