Garden Butterfly Tourmaline Earrings
The Londoner continues her foray into eco-conscious jewelry and nature’s otherworldly wonders with exquisite creations inspired by the ocean’s sublime beauty. The assortment radiates a mystical glow with her signature lab-grown, sustainable gemstones.
A whimsical, dramatic yet versatile pair of mis-match and convertible earrings in 18k gold and white gold vermeil with 18k gold earring posts and butterfly backs, hand set with a dazzling array of laboratory-grown and created gemstones including royal blue sapphires, canary citrines, paraiba tourmalines and simulated white diamonds.
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 18k gold, rhodium vermeil, 18k gold posts, simulated white diamonds, lab-grown paraiba tourmalines, royal blue sapphires, and canary citrines
- Made in the UK
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 973073
- Length 6.7cm, width at widest point 2.5cm
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Thursday, Dec 14Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.