Mandarin Sapphire, Tourmaline Ring
The Londoner continues her foray into eco-conscious jewelry and nature’s otherworldly wonders with exquisite creations inspired by the ocean’s sublime beauty. The assortment radiates a mystical glow with her signature lab-grown, sustainable gemstones.
A stunning ring in recycled turquoise aluminium and 18k yellow gold vermeil, featuring two dazzling and hand-set laboratory-grown and created gemstones including a trillion-cut paraiba tourmaline and pear-cut mandarin orange sapphire.
- Composition: recycled aluminium, 18k yellow gold vermeil, synthesized orange sapphires, simulated paraiba tourmalines
- Made in the UK
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 973074
- Length 3.1cm, width at widest point 2.1cm
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.