Bloom 18K Yellow Gold Multi-Stone Earrings
With a focus on ethical sustainability, award-winning London-based jewelry label Anabela Chan is the first of its kind to champion laboratory-grown gemstones paired with the finest artisanal craftsmanship.
Cast from 18k yellow gold vermeil, these 'Bloom' earrings have a floral design made from lavender-hued recycled aluminum hand-set with fuchsia pink sapphires and an array of pavé-set lilac amethysts and white and champagne diamonds.
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 18k yellow gold posts, 18k yellow gold vermeil, recycled aluminum, hand-painted jet-black enamel, laboratory-grown synthesized and simulated gemstones, including pink sapphires, white and champagne diamonds, and amethysts
- Made in the UK
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 814229
- Length: 3.7 cm
- Height at widest point: 1.4 cm
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.