Geranium Sapphire Earrings
The Londoner continues her foray into eco-conscious jewelry and nature’s otherworldly wonders with exquisite creations inspired by the ocean’s sublime beauty. The assortment radiates a mystical glow with her signature lab-grown, sustainable gemstones.
A beautiful pair of convertible earrings with detachable behind-the-lobe flower stalks in 18k black rhodium, yellow and white gold vermeil with 18k gold posts and butterfly backs, intricately hand-set with laboratory-grown and created gemstones including cornflower and royal blue sapphires, sky blue spinel, green tourmalines, emeralds, a hand-painted enamel leaf with simulated white diamonds.
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 18k black rhodium, gold vermeil, 18k gold posts, lab-grown blue sapphire, blue spinels, enamel, emeralds, green tourmalines and white diamonds
- Made in the UK
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 973072
- Length 5cm, width at widest point 1.5cm
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Wednesday, Dec 20Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.