Orchard Pearl Earrings
The Londoner continues her foray into eco-conscious jewelry and nature’s otherworldly wonders with exquisite creations inspired by the ocean’s sublime beauty. The assortment radiates a mystical glow with her signature lab-grown, sustainable gemstones.
A pair of stunning intricate stud earrings in 18k yellow gold vermeil with 18k gold earring posts and omega backs, intricately prong-set with dazzling laboratory-grown and created gemstones including blue spinels, simulated chocolate and white diamonds and cultured freshwater pearls, with hand-painted enamel leaves and carved mother-of-pearl flowers.
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- Composition: 18k yellow gold vermeil, 18k gold posts, synthesized blue spinels, simulated diamonds, cultured freshwater pearls, enamel, carved mother-of-pearl
- Made in the UK
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 973071
- Length 2.5cm, width at widest point 1.4cm
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Wednesday, Dec 13Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.