Musings on Fashion and Style: Museo de la Moda
For lovers of vintage clothing, this book presents British supermodel and vintage style muse Kate Moss's personal curation of beloved couture and costume pieces from the Museo de la Moda, the renowned fashion museum in Santiago, Chile.
Edited by Moss herself with text contributions from fashion curator Lydia Kamitsis, this volume showcases a stunning selection of one hundred archival pieces from the museum, each marking various trends that have inspired Moss's iconic aesthetic.
Arranged by different themes, from 1920s opera coats to famed pieces of pop culture, such as Marilyn Monroe's black dresses, each chapter displays images of the museum garments as selected by Moss paired with street-style photography capturing Moss wearing that particular trend.
- Publisher: Rizzoli Universe Promotional Books
- Condition: New
Product Code 974806
- This item measures 9.32 x 1.01 x 12.25"
- This item only ships within United States of America
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.