Karl Lagerfeld: A Line of Beauty
Karl Lagerfeld: A Line of Beauty beautifully highlights the genius creations of the designer who changed fashion's history, forever. This first thorough expansion into Lagerfeld's 65-year career uncovers his extraordinary artistry, from the designs for Chloé and Fendi in the 1960s and 1970s to his outstanding leadership at Chanel and his own label.
The book's seamless parchment and cloth cover, imitating an artist's portfolio, opens onto a collage of stunning new photography by Julia Hetta of Lagerfeld's fashion alongside the designer's original sketches. The juxtaposition of sketches with finished pieces offers a glimpse into Lagerfeld's creative excellence.
Words include intimate reflections from Lagerfeld's premières d'ateliers (the seamstresses behind his extraordinary creations) as well as Anna Wintour, Patrick Hourcade, Amanda Harlech, and Tadao Ando.
- Publisher: Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Condition: New
- Made in the USA
Product Code 974808
- This item measures 9.5 x 1.5 x 12"
- This item only ships within United States of America
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.