Panthella 160 Portable
Ships by Jan 22, 2024
Trunkshow ends in 6d 12h 23m
Panthella 160 Portable Black
- Designed in 1971 by Verner Panton
- Composition: Deep-drawn steel or injection-molded opal-gray acrylic or white-opal acrylic. Base and housing: Die-cast aluminum.
- Color: Black
- Care: Wipe off dust with a dry, soft cloth. Remove greasy spots etc. with a soft cloth dampened in lukewarm water (<122° F/ 50° C) with a mild detergent. Never use detergents containing abrasives and solvents. Warning: Scouring powder and similar substances will scratch surfaces.
- Dimensions: Inches: 6.3 (Width) x 9.4 (Height) x 6.3 (Length) MM: 160 (Width) x 232 (Height) x 160 (Length)
Product Code 977439
Inches: 6.3 (Width) x 9.4 (Height) x 6.3 (Length) MM: 160 (Width) x 232 (Height) x 160 (Length)
SeeFor Your Location
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.