Set-of-Two Pichima Palm Placemats
Designed to seamlessly mix and match with her debut collection, the second tabletop by Colombia’s expert in barefoot glamour is once again woven with the beauty of her lush surroundings. From squirrel monkeys and other playful motifs culled from the Amazon Rainforest to Iraca palm placemats hand-spun by the local sisterhood “Las Juanas,” table linens embroidered with ikat and suzani archival prints, and the debut of the straw-like tetera palm, it’s a stunning ode to Latin America and its rich artisanal heritage.
- Composition: Iraca palm, Tagua seed
- Designer color: Ecru/ Camel
- Hand wash
- Made in Colombia
Product Code 913533
- This item measures: 45 x 45cm
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Wednesday, Feb 08Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.