“A long, long time ago, makeup artists used to suggest tapping lip gloss or even Vaseline into lids to get that glossy, editorial look. The result—for me at least—was runny eyeliner, mascara, and a promise to myself to never attempt this sort of stunt again. Then along came Surratt Lid Lacquer, which allows me to achieve the intended look with ease. Better yet, it comes in an array of colors. Hadaka is my favorite—it’s the perfect neutral.” —Jessica Matlin, Moda Operandi Beauty Director
Inspired by a Japanese lacquer technique called Urushi, the 'Lid Lacquer' creates a lustrous glow for eyelids. This unique eye gloss features rich pigments suspended in a moisturizing, dewy base, and can be worn either sheer, opaque (like a cream eyeshadow), or vinyl-like, depending on the shade.
Net wt. 3.3 g / 0.12 oz.
Made in Japan
Kira Kira: Crystalline Gloss
Hadaka: Glistening Sand
Kogecha: Melted Chocolate
Komugi: Gleaming Taupe
Product Code 931327
- Glide a thin layer on to bare eyelids using your finger for a sheer look.
- Use a sponge-tip applicator for more precision or saturation.
- Note that this formula may crease over time on those with oily lids, but it is easy to revive your look without reapplying. If creasing occurs, simply tap and smooth it out using your fingertip.
Diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, acrylates/stearyl acrylate/dimethicone methacrylate copolymer, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, synthetic wax, polyethylene, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopherol, calcium aluminum borosilicate, mica (ci 77019), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), silica, tin oxide (ci 77861)
- This item does not ship to Hong Kong
- $5.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Friday, Dec 15Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.