Rosa Novella Eau de Cologne
Considered the oldest pharmacy in the world, Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella was founded in 1221 as a Dominican friars convent when the friars were granted the use of Santa Maria Inter Vineas ("Holy Mary Among the Vines”) — a small church just outside the city walls where they cultivated a botanical garden of herbs and plants to craft medicines, ointments and balms.
The 'Rosa Novella' fragrance is inspired by the spring awakening that envelopes the Santa Maria Novella garden in the month of May. Seductive, floral and warm, it has citrusy top notes that join with the sweetness of rose and white flowers. Its freshness is revealed in the harmony of green herbal notes of oregano and pepper that soften to moss and wood.
- Top: Lemon, Petitgrain
- Middle: Centifolia Rose, Jasmine, Gardenia
Base: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk
100ml/ 3.3 fl. oz.
- Made in Italy
Product Code 946171
- Mist onto pulse points or décolletage.
Alcohol denat., parfum (fragrance), aqua (water-eau), limonene, benzyl salicylate, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, geraniol, citronellol, hexyl
- This item only ships within United States of America excluding and
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.