Melograno Eau de Cologne
Considered the oldest pharmacy in the world, Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella was founded in 1221 as a Dominican friars convent when the friars were granted the use of Santa Maria Inter Vineas ("Holy Mary Among the Vines”) — a small church just outside the city walls where they cultivated a botanical garden of herbs and plants to craft medicines, ointments and balms.
The 'Melograno' fragrance is a bouquet of sweet floral oriental notes. It opens with fresh spicy and citrus notes, with a base of patchouli, labdanum, and musk blended with deep notes of oakmoss.
- Top: Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Fresh Spices
- Middle: Pomegranate Accord, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
Base: Oakmoss, Labdanum, Patchouli, Musk
100ml/ 3.3 fl. oz.
- Made in Italy
Product Code 946170
- Mist onto pulse points or décolletage.
Alcohol denat., parfum (fragrance), aqua (water-eau), coumarin, alpha isomethyl ionone, limonene, benzyl benzoate, amyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, linalool, geraniol, citronellol, eugenol, citral, evernia prunastri (oakmoss) extract, benzyl alcohol, anise alcohol, benzyl salicylate, isoeugenol
- This item only ships within United States of America excluding and
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.