Jade Vines Eau de Parfum
"I’m fascinated by the jade vine, a plant with incredible claw-shaped flowers that glow luminously at twilight but have no obvious aroma. I wanted to explore the feeling of that verdant glow and the blooms' imaginary scent." —Alia Raza, Perfumer and Founder
The result is a green, woody, spicy tart white floral that recalls unopened tropical flowers and vines, not ready to bloom, surrounded by a lush, tropical mist.
- Top Notes: sparkling ginger water, yuzu blossoms
- Middle Notes: green gardenia and tuberose buds
Base Notes: rare liana wood, cedar
- Made in the USA from globally sourced components
Product Code 946931
- Mist onto pulse points or décolletage
Alcohol denat., fragrance (parfum), water (aqua), geraniol, farnesol, linalool, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, eugenol, ethylhexyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate, alpha-isomethyl ionone, citral, evernia prunastri (oakmoss) extract, citronellol, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, isoeugenol* all natural oils and extractions (cedarwood oil, bitter orange leaf/twig oil, ginger extract, patchouli heart oil, cinnamon leaf oil, orange peel oil, lemon peel oil, cade oil)
- This item only ships within United States of America excluding and
- $10.00 Standard ShippingShip to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.