Botanica Petal-Detailed Printed Linen-Silk Midi Dress
From her hometown of Sydney, Australia, Nicky Zimmermann debuted a runway show bursting with flora that paid homage to the bush. The designer partnered with the National Library of Australia to bring the whimsical botanicals of Ellis Rowan (a trailblazing artist and explorer from the turn of the last century) to life on translucent fabrics brimming with intricate, feminine details.
From the 'Botanica' collection, this printed linen-silk dress is appropriately appliqued with white petals cascading from straps to hem. Wear yours with nude pumps.
- Hook and concealed zip fastenings along back
- Designer color: wild flower
- Composition: 51% linen, 49% silk
- Dry clean only
Product Code 839843
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- 0P = (US2 - Petite), 0 = (US4), 1 = (US6), 2 = (US8), 3 = (US10)
- Measurements in cm by size are below:
- 0P, 0, 1, 2, 3
- Waist= 64, 67, 72, 77, 82
- Hip= 91, 96, 101, 106, 111
- Length= 84, 90, 90, 90, 90
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.