Botanica Patchwork-Print Linen-Silk Midi Halter Dress
From her hometown of Sydney, Australia, Nicky Zimmermann debuted a runway show bursting with flora that paid homage to the bush. The designer partnered with the National Library of Australia to bring the whimsical botanicals of Ellis Rowan (a trailblazing artist and explorer from the turn of the last century) to life on translucent fabrics brimming with intricate, feminine details.
From the 'Botanica' collection, this halter dress is made from airy linen-silk showcasing a patchwork of garden prints. Wear yours with a simple pair of nude pumps.
- Tie fastening at nape
- Designer color: book print
- Composition: 51% linen, 49% silk
- Dry clean only
Product Code 839842
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- 0P = (US2 - Petite), 0 = (US4), 1 = (US6), 2 = (US8), 3 = (US10)
- Measurements in cm by size are below:
- 0P, 0, 1, 2, 3
- Bust= 82, 86, 91, 96, 101
- Waist= 77, 80, 85, 90, 95
- Bodice Length= 27, 30, 30, 31, 31
- Skirt Length=81, 88, 88, 88, 88
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.