Botanica Printed Linen-Silk Maxi Dress
From her hometown of Sydney, Australia, Nicky Zimmermann debuted a runway show bursting with flora that paid homage to the bush. The designer partnered with the National Library of Australia to bring the whimsical botanicals of Ellis Rowan (a trailblazing artist and explorer from the turn of the last century) to life on translucent fabrics brimming with intricate, feminine details.
From the 'Botanica' collection, this corseted dress is made from airy linen-silk with a floral wattle print and appropriately appliqued with cascading petals. Accessorize simply so as to not distract from its beauty.
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- Designer color: wattle
- Composition: 51% linen, 49% silk
- Dry clean only
Product Code 839833
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- 0P = (US2 - Petite), 0 = (US4), 1 = (US6), 2 = (US8), 3 = (US10)
- Measurements in cm by size are below:
- 0P, 0, 1, 2, 3
- Bust= 80, 85, 90, 95, 100
- Waist= 62, 67, 74, 81, 88
- Hip= 83, 88, 93, 98, 103
- Length= 96, 105, 105, 105, 105
- Sleeve=66, 70, 71, 71, 72
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.