Linea Wool-Cotton Sherpa Jacket
- Please select a size
Named after iconic Olympic skier Toni Sailer, the skiwear label pays homage to the late athlete with its range of designs that are apt for both the slopes and après-ski.
An eye-catcher at the ski resort or on the city streets, the 'Linea' jacket is cut from a soft, fuzzy wool-cotton sherpa with a windproof lining. Wear them with the label's 'Ava' ski pants.
- Zip fastening through front
- Composition: 70% virgin wool, 20% cotton, 10% polyamide
- Hand wash
Product Code 858941
- Our model is 176cm/ 5'9.5" and wearing a FR 34
- This item fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
- Item is returnable within 28 days for a full refund. Learn more.