Rene Boivin Passementerie 18K Yellow Gold Sapphire, Diamond Brooch
A New York institution, Stephen Russell collections are meticulously curated to offer only the finest jewels from estates and antique suppliers around the globe.
Sourced in Paris, France, this stunning brooch was designed by Juliette Moutard for René Boivin in 1955. It features a knotted design cast from 18k yellow gold set with sapphires and diamonds.
- Juliette Moutard for René Boivin, French Ca. 1955
- Clasp fastening
- Composition: 18k yellow gold, sapphires (54 stones 13ct, 2 cabochons 24ct), 55 diamonds 3ct
- Made in the USA
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 951002
- This item measures: 3 x 12
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.