Cartier 18K Yellow Gold Citrine Bracelet
A New York institution, Stephen Russell collections are meticulously curated to offer only the finest jewels from estates and antique suppliers around the globe.
Sourced from Paris, France, this Cartier bracelet from 1940 is cast from 18k yellow gold set with bi-colored citrine gemstones.
- Cartier, Paris Ca. 1940
- Tongue and clasp fastening
- Composition: 18k yellow gold, bi-colored citrine
- Made in France
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 951001
- This item measures: 7 1/8 x 1
- Final Sale - Item is not returnable.Learn more.