One-of-a-Kind Vintage Platinum Diamond Earrings
The world-renowned antique jewelry collector—who spent 20 years at Christie’s and handled legendary collections (including Elizabeth Taylor's)—returns with another unparalleled selection of one-of-a-kind finds spanning the Georgian and Victorian eras, the Belle Epoque period, and beyond.
This pair of diamond cluster earrings is set with six circular-cut diamonds with emerald detail mounted in platinum.
- Subject to prior sale
- Circa 1960
- Omega clip fastening
- Composition: platinum, 3.50ct white diamonds
- Made in the United States
- Please note the possibility of natural inclusions in gemstones
If you would like to consult with a fine jewelry expert please email Jules Smith
Product Code 930059
- This item measures: 9/16" long
- $10.00 Standard ShippingEstimated Delivery: Wednesday, Feb 15Ship to:United States of America
- Item is returnable within 14 days for a full refund. Learn more.